Last January when I started this little ole blog I could never have imagined that it would still be going strong (and growing) a year later! When I first started blogging I was working full time and viewed it as a great platform to vent about both my frustrations and successes as a parent. But not much more than that.
Fun facts about Mommy
- Growing up I always wanted to work in the music industry and in my own head I am a total Rock Star!
- Being the oldest of 4 children I am incredibly bossy. (I like to call it driven)
- The nerd in me loves numbers while the redneck in me loves Nascar.
- I have a strange obsession with the movie, “Sweet Home Alabama”. If it’s on, I HAVE to watch it.
- If I have it my way I will eventually move south and embrace my moonshiner family history.
- Even though I live just a few hours away from NYC I have never been there!
Thank you so much to each and every one of you that have read my mindless ramblings over the last year! You have no idea how much your comments and feedback have meant to me. I have enjoyed connecting with you and can’t wait to share even more in the coming year!